poniedziałek, 2 maja 2011

My first English poem


They closed my page and won the battle
They had think, that game is over
But they are stupid, like a cattle
Because, I will not be quiet forever

I’m again steersman of my ship
And now I’m sailing to big seas
Our name is LEFT WITHOUT CENSORSHIP
And now I’m writing in English

I’m alone, and my English is weak
I have to write with dictionary
But I will updated blog twice a week
Because I’m revolutionary

In Communist Manifesto we can read:
“Workers from all the world unite!”
We have to all in one language speak
To cooperate each other and fight

5 komentarzy:

  1. You're right! All communists in The World should speak english because we are international movement and english language is international language.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I read all your articles and I have one cause: please don't write "I have hope". It's mistake.
    Good luck!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Towarzyszu.
    Piszcie lepiej po polsku ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. If you read all articles and find only one mistake - It’s good news. Thank you for your advice. I will never do it again and “I HOPE”, that you will read next articles.
    Ja mam nadzieje (3 words) – I hope (2 words) this is trap.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Dear rebel heart, dear poet
    On waves your ship a-sailin’
    Straight in my face you throw it
    Watch out! You might be failin’

    Confusion runs through your lines
    Is this a “We” or an “I”?
    Is LBC reaching skies?
    Or lonesome sigh of the past?

    True, no one shall prevent you
    From adventuring great dreams
    And though I feel compassion
    There is not much “left”, it seems

    But, dear comrade, row your boat
    Good luck! Let the good winds blow
    Keep up this amusing note
    And perfect your one-man show

    OdpowiedzUsuń